I’m a designer and developer with a passion for interaction design. In 2015, I graduated with a Masters in Web Design and New Media at the Academy of Art University.
My experience ranges from web and print design to user interface and front-end development. I’m always advocating for the user: balancing aesthetics with technology and delight with usability.
When I’m not desiging or coding, you’ll find me exploring new places to eat, watching MasterChef, sketching, and playing with my dog Tofu.
- Built responsive, cross-browser/device websites, hybrid, and single-page applications in a fast-paced environment for clients such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Alaska Airlines. Technologies/Tools included Gulp, Templating Engines (Lodash/Underscore, Nunjucks), AngularJS, Ionic2 (Angular2+ and Cordova), JIRA, and Git.
- Researched, built, documented, and discussed new technologies, frameworks, and automated processes with UI team. Helped mentor interns and junior developers.
- Worked closely with designers, engineers, project managers, stakeholders, and quality assurance from project kick-off to final delivery.
- Developed responsive pattern libraries, web pages, and micro sites for clients such as T-Mobile and Toyo Tires. Technologies included HTML5, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Gulp, and Angular.js.
- Built and deployed code to project repositories using Eclipse/Visual Studios and SVN.
- Optimized code. Performed cross-browser/device testing, debugging, and provided solutions for compatibility issues.
- Participated in daily stand-up with account managers, project managers, visual/user experience designers, front-end/back-end developers, and quality assurance analysts.
- Designed and implemented web page layouts that aligned with brand style and corporate standards.
- Produced reusable Sitecore templates to improve efficiency of development and increase usability of e-commerce site.
- Created optimized wireframes, mockups, and built out responsive prototypes/pages using HTML, CSS, XML, and jQuery.
- Worked closely in an Agile environment with graphic designers, user experience, user testing, quality assurance, social media strategists, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Served as HTML/CSS lead for design team.
- Welcomed, trained, and acted as mentor to new employees and contractors.
- Documented work processes, created mockups, wireframes, and built responsive templates for desktop and mobile devices.
- Collaborated with product managers, designers, and engineers to implement design strategies and provide solutions to known creative/development issues.
- Responsive web development for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Web services include visual design, information architecture, wireframes, building working prototypes, and delivering fully functioning web and ecommerce sites.
- Print design services include logo design, marketing/branding material, typography, photography, and illustration.