I'm a designer and developer with a passion for interaction design. In 2015, I graduated with a Masters in Web Design and New Media at the Academy of Art University.
My experience ranges from web and print design to user interface and front-end development. I’m always advocating for the user: balancing aesthetics with technology and delight with usability.
When I’m not desiging or coding, you’ll find me exploring new places to eat, watching MasterChef, sketching, and playing with my dog Tofu.
- Designed and implemented web page layouts that aligned with brand style and corporate standards.
- Created optimized wireframes, mockups, and built out responsive prototypes using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Agile environment: worked closely with graphic designers, user experience designers, user testing, quality assurance, social media strategists, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Served as HTML/CSS lead for design team.
- Welcomed, trained, and acted as mentor to new employees and contractors.
- Documented work processes, created mockups, wireframes, and built responsive templates for desktop and mobile devices.
- Collaborated with product managers, designers, and engineers to implement design strategies and provide solutions to known creative/development issues.
- Responsive web development for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Web services include visual design, information architecture, wireframes, building working prototypes, and delivering fully functioning web and ecommerce sites.
- Print design services include logo design, marketing/branding material, typography, photography, and illustration.